Human Resources manager (M/F) – Full time
|Human Resources, finance and legal department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Reporting to the Executive Management, you will be in charge of all missions related to the daily management of personnel administration. Full-time permanent position to be filled, based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Romilly-sur-Seine and Provins).
- Personnel Administration (updating of administrative files, follow-up of medical visits)
- Payroll management: collection and entry of payroll variables for 4 companies
- Preparation of salary slips, balance of all accounts (ensures the administrative processing in/out) Sage Payroll
- Sick leave follow-up – work accidents / subrogation management
- Updating of HR management tools
- Recruitment & Career Management (Sourcing, selection, writing offers, job descriptions and job characteristics)
- Monitoring the integration process
- Management of the training plan and the various professional training schemes (training plan, CPF, professionalization contract, apprenticeship) – research and relationship with training organisations and OPCAs
- Follow-up of trainees in the various services
- Monitoring of HR procedures in the context of quality certifications
- Preparation of professional interview files
- Management of arrivals and departures
- Work contract writing
- Elaboration of administrative files for each employee
- Integration process
- Forecasting of Jobs and Skills Management
- Administrative follow-up of staff and declarations to social organisations (DUE, management of medical visits, disciplinary follow-up, etc.)
- Preparation of payroll (variable elements, IJSS, social security contributions, absences…)
- Administrative management of meetings with IORP Staff Representative Bodies (OS, CHSCT, EC and DP)
- Follow-up of files
- Social reporting / creation of dashboards
- Information / communications to employees
- Toughness at work
- Legal and social monitoring
- Excellent knowledge of the office package required
- Knowledge of payroll software required
- Bilingual English/French
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- You have experience, preferably in the function, of 5 years ideally in industry
- Higher education degree (“BTS/DUT” level)
With a minimum of 3 years of higher education in payroll or HR, you have at least 5 years’ significant experience in payroll. Real payroll technician, you want to develop your human resources skills.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and expections to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com, quoting the reference POK2-DRH-GR-181109-FT.