Engineer in production flow optimization (M/F) – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, this internship will aim to independently conduct a study on the 10% increase in production in a workshop. 6-month internship to be filled immediately and full-time. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Analysis of the existing situation
- Objectives writing
- Constant communication with the Chief Operating Officer, team leaders, ERP project manager, launch scheduling, etc…
- Determine the problem-solving methods to be applied
- Suggest improvement projects with appropriate methods
- Conduct tests on a small part of the workshop to show the consistency of the project
- Depending on the improvements, implement them immediately when possible.
- Project documentation for teams
- Training of the staff who will implement the project to its completion
- Write the internship report
- Write an article about the internship for different media: internet, newsletter, newspaper
- Organizational capacity
- Be able to manage yourself
- Very communicative
- Analytical skills
- Bilingual English/French
You are currently preparing an engineering degree or a technical degree in the field of industrial production management and you wish to validate your training achievements via a long-term internship period.
To apply, please send your CV and letter of motivation to the following address, quoting the reference POK1-MON-SOP-18080809-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.