CNC machine tool operator (M/F) – Full time
Founded in 1994, CRAN (Centre de Recherches Avancées du Nogentais) is one of the most advanced machining centers in the industry. CRAN is equipped with 24 MAZAK CNC machines. This exceptional facility produces more than 600,000 pieces a year. In addition, within its product development department, 10 highly qualified engineers work to develop innovative and reliable products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Under the responsibility of an operator, you will learn to drive and supervise the production on 2, 3 or 4 CNC machine tools. Internship to be filled immediately and full-time. Over a period of one month or depending on the requirements of your studies. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Quantitative respect of the parts to be produced
- Changing tools and carbide inserts
- Measuring a tool on the machine and on the preset bench
- Perform drilling, engraving, marking, storage, etc. operations…
- Conformity of the parts to be manufactured
- Use the control equipment provided
- Ability to read plans and interpret dimensional tolerances
- Compliance with dimensional and geometric tolerances
- Fill in the worksheets and dimensional survey sheets
- Detect an anomaly in the operation of its machines (abnormal noise, vibrations, leaks, etc…)
- Daily control of oil levels. (slides, hydraulic, spindle, soluble, etc…)
- Daily inspection of soluble oil filters
- Compliance with the health and safety instructions defined in the internal regulations
- Cleaning machines and workstations at each shift change
- Analytical and synthetic mind
- Logical, methodical and organized mind
- Requires sustained attention
- The gestures must be precise, meticulous and clever
- Good physical resistance
- Ability to work in teams
- Good stress resistance
- Team spirit
- Sense of customer service and good listening skills
- Respond quickly to an emergency situation
Currently studying in a technical area, you want to specialize in machining while acquiring an enriching experience through an internship.
To apply, please send your CV and letter of motivation to the following address, quoting the reference CRAN1-USI-SO-180928-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.