Apprentice process and industrialization engineer on assembly line (M/F)
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
In the framework of the optimization of our industrial processes, you will support the production management under the responsibility of the operational general manager. Apprenticeship program to be filled immediately and full-time. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Determine the workstation(s) subject to industrial process optimization
- Analysis of the current situation of the workstation(s)
- Time recording of the different operations
- Outline the objectives to be achieved for these workstations
- Recommend methods to achieve objectives
- Establish a manufacturing process if necessary
- Communicate with the product development department and other relevant services to enhance the solution
- Conduct a cost analysis
- For projects that require purchases or manufacturing, initiate purchases or manufacturing with the approval of the management
- Involve staff as much as possible in the problem-solving approach
- Implement tests until the expected results are achieved
- Provide training to staff on the method and document changes
- Write the report of your activities
- Write article about your work experience for different media: internet, newsletter, newspaper
- Dynamic, curious, determined and committed
- Enjoys craftsmanship
- Analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Critical, constructive and logical mind
- Bilingual English/French
You are a student in an engineering school specialized in industrialization / methods. You appreciate teamwork, fieldwork and are interested by Industry 4.0 and Lean Manufacturing.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to the following address, quoting the reference POK1-MON-SMI-180809-FT: hr [at] pok-fire.com.