Apprentice CNC machine tool operator (M/F)
Founded in 1994, CRAN (Centre de Recherches Avancées du Nogentais) is one of the most advanced machining centers in the industry. CRAN is equipped with 24 MAZAK CNC machines. This exceptional facility produces more than 600,000 pieces a year. In addition, within its product development department, 10 highly qualified engineers work to develop innovative and reliable products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, there are motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, learn and develop your talents but above all take up great challenges.
Under the responsibility of an operator, you will learn to drive and supervise the production on 2, 3 or 4 CNC machine tools. Apprenticeship to be filled immediately and on a full-time basis. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Ability to respect the quantity of parts to be produced
- Provide tool wear corrections
- Replace tools and carbide inserts
- Measure a tool on the machine and on the preset bench
- Perform drilling, engraving, marking, storage, and other operations
- Compliance of the parts to be manufactured
- Use the inspection equipment provided
- Ability to read plans and interpret dimensional tolerances
- Respect of dimensional and geometric tolerances
- Fill in the worksheets and dimensional survey sheets
- Detect an anomaly in the operation of its machines (abnormal noise, vibrations, leaks, etc…)
- Daily control of oil levels. (slides, hydraulic, spindle, soluble, etc…)
- Daily inspection of soluble oil filters
- Compliance with the health and safety rules defined in the internal regulations
- Cleaning machines and workstations at each shift change
- Ensure that chips are evacuated into the appropriate containers
- Maintain a clean working environment at all times
- Respect for the wearing of PPE. (personal protective equipment)
- Analytical and synthetic mind
- Logical, methodical and organized mind
- Requires sustained attention
- The gestures must be precise, meticulous and clever
- Good physical resistance
- Ability to work in teams
- Good stress resistance
- Team spirit
- Sense of customer service and good listening skills
- Respond quickly to an emergency situation
You are looking for a two-year apprenticeship contract or you wish to integrate a Professional BAC in Machining Technology. This training will allow you to deepen your knowledge of machining processes.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to the following address, quoting the reference CRAN1-USI-SO-180928-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.