|A new POK opportunity|
POK® is a family business founded in 1976. Our organisation is one of the European market leaders in fire fighting. But behind this success, there are teams motivated by a unique challenge: to be partner of the Fire Brigade of the whole world. Today, POK is looking for its future boilermaking team leader (M/F). Come and participate in the growth of our company.
We have more than a hundred collaborators, spread over our multi-company structure, on several sites in Nogent-sur-Seine. These teams are responsible for the design, manufacture and marketing of our firefighting product ranges, which adapt to the standards of many countries through a full range of couplings.
Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the client at the centre of their concerns. All POK employees, at all levels of the hierarchy, are involved and motivated by customer satisfaction. They work together, innovate and develop.
Our company is growing day by day and in order to continue our mission, we are looking for a boilermaking team leader (M/F). This position, on permanent contract, is to be filled as soon as possible. Your main missions:
- Plan work and supplies
- Communicate and explain production instructions
- Train employees in procedures
- Assign workstations, lead and coordinate the team’s work
- Monitor production while ensuring that processes, quality and deadlines are respected
- Intervene in case of technical difficulty, make the necessary adjustments (with the adjusters)
- Maintain team cohesion and motivation
- Fill in tracking documents for traceability
- Suggest improvements in the organization of work
You too, come and support our company’s international growth. We offer you the opportunity to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. We are looking for very varied profiles, ready to give the best of themselves. POK offers many advantages. Our diversity is our strength and it allows us to evolve and continue to energize our business sector.